Wednesday, February 1

Weather Blog #2

Although I am posting late, I did my weather observation at 8:50am this morning on my walk to class. This morning we had 100% cloud cover. Because of this, I could not tell weather they were stratus or cumulous clouds. There is a slight wind and the temperature feels around 30 degrees. There is a lot of moisture in the air-probably due to the warm temperatures that have caused the snow to melt. Because of this moisture I and the cloud cover, I would predict that it will rain or drizzle at some point this afternoon. I also expect that the temperature will not drop below 23 degrees until late this evening.

I believe I was wrong, I do not think that it rained at all today. However, I was correct on the fact that it stayed a very mild temperature throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment