Monday, April 23

I spent the weekend in Minneapolis touring design studios and having one-on-one interviews with professional designers. although I didn't have internet while we were there that doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention to the weather! Saturday there were some crazy looking cumulus congestus clouds and sure enough, it began raining that afternoon and didn't stop until very late saturday night. Yesterday on my drive home from Minneapolis I noticed there was a mackerel sky which means that the winds are changing- today the weather should be nice!

I woke up to sun shining through my window and very little cloud cover. Temperatures are supposed to get up to 60 degrees today! we have winds coming from the North. The rest of the day should be nice and I predict that tomorrow will be nice weather too.


No comments:

Post a Comment